Residential Roofing Repairs on Staten Island
If you are a homeowner in the Staten Island area, what do you consider to be your home’s biggest asset? If your roof didn’t make the list, then you need to do some serious reevaluating. You may not think about it often but your roof is your home’s most important piece. It is the first line of defense against the elements and when it’s not in good condition, it can cause some serious havoc.
The trickiest part about a damaged roof is that the situation can quickly get out of hand unless you act fast and get reliable, certified roofing contractors on the case. If you are in the Staten Island area and your home’s roof needs repairs, call (917) 771-6895 today to speak with the roofing professionals at A1A Roofing & Home Improvement.
For many years, it has been A1A Roofing & Home Improvement’s mission to provide residences in the Staten Island area with the best possible roofing repairs. We take a great deal of pride in being the roofers more Staten Islanders trust with their roofs. We have the necessary experience to recognize which materials are compatible with your existing materials while still respecting your budget in a manner that does not cause any further inconvenience.
For a free estimate on our residential roof repair services, call (917) 771-6895 today.
Signs You Need Our Residential Roof Repair Services
The best way to minimize damage to your home and the cost of roof repairs begins with knowing the signs that you could benefit from our roof repair services. So, if you notice any of the following, don’t hesitate to give us a call because it could end up saving you a fortune in the future.
- Curled, cracked and absent shingles. These are telltale signs that your shingles are nearing the end of their lifespan and could use some care courtesy of the experts at A1A Roofing & Home Improvement.
- Dark, dirty or wet shingles. If your shingles are allowing moisture to be trapped inside, they aren’t doing their job.
- Shingle granules in gutters. Shingles shed their granules when they start to wear out. So when there is a coarse, black sand-like material coming out of your downspouts, your shingles may not last much longer.
- Stains on ceilings or walls. Water stains or discoloration can be caused by many different things but it’s worth giving us a call to inspect your roof to either provide it with the maintenance it needs or rule it out as the source of the problem.
- Leaks in the attic. If rain is getting into your attic, then there is almost definitely a problem with your home’s flashing, which we can easily replace.
- Higher energy bills. If there is a spike in your air conditioning or heating costs, it’s possible that air is leaking out through your roof.
Contact Us Today
For the most reliable residential roof repair services in Staten Island, call (917) 771-6895 today.