Roofing on Staten Island
Whenever home or business owners need roofers they can trust, they call A1A Roofing & Home Improvement. Though we specialize in home and commercial roof repair and maintenance, we’ve become the top choice for roofing in Staten Island because we’re in the business of keeping promises.
We promise to only use the best quality materials and employ roofers whose priority is integrity because our company’s objective is simple: that A1A Roofing & Home Improvement must be synonymous with excellence. And that sense of excellence must extend from our customer service, to our craftsmanship and beyond.
If you need a durable, reliable and stylish roofing service, call us at (917) 771-6895.
Residential Roofing Services in Staten Island
The average Staten Island home’s roof must be replaced, or, at the very least, repaired approximately every decade. However, when you choose A1A Roofing & Home Improvement as your residential roofers, you have our guarantee that we’ll do everything in our power to build it to last longer than the average.
We don’t throw around fancy bells and whistles. We stick to the basics: solid, high-quality craftsmanship using roofing options that work for your home’s design and your budget.
All of our employees are trained according to our specifications, with many receiving on-the-job training under the direct supervision of our company’s founder. That’s how we maintain such high standards even with years in the roofing industry here on Staten Island.
At A1A Roofing & Home Improvement, our employees specialize in:
- Metal roofing
- Tile roofing
- Shingle roofing
- Flat roofing
Choosing the right roofing materials to ensure a sturdy, stylish support structure that doesn’t compromise value for design is not an easy task. Thankfully, our residential roofing services are fully customizable to make sure you get exactly the roof you have always wanted.
Mind you, if your roof doesn’t need replacing, we are more than capable to step and repair slight erosion damages. Just like our roof replacement services, our repair rates are competitively affordable and we are available for both emergency repairs and scheduled repairs.
Please contact us today if you want to give your residential roof the best service Staten Island has to offer.
Roofing Flashing Repair in Staten Island
One of the most overlooked factors in your Staten Island home or business? Properly installed roof flashing. Roofing flashing protects the internal structure of your roof from water damage by creating a watertight layer between the shingles and the soffit and fascia of your home.
Without properly maintained roof flashing, water will easily penetrate under the surface of your shingles or EPDM layer, soak into your drywall or your attic insulation, and cause rot through the structure of your roof.
The end result? Thousands of dollars spent to install a new roof AND eradicate mold throughout your drywall and insulation. Instead of shelling out for roof replacement, pay just a few hundred dollars for A1A Roofing & Home Improvement to replace or repair your roofing flashing.
Four Most Popular Flat Roof Options
Flat roofs provide homes, commercial and industrial buildings in Staten Island with a wide range of benefits. As well as being a far more affordable option than traditional roofs, they are also durable and, if taken care of properly, can last a long time. A1A Roofing & Home Improvement offers a range of contemporary and well-made flat roofs for our Staten Island commercial and residential customers.
Four of the best flat roof options include:
- Built-Up Roof: The most traditional hot-tar-and-gravel is usually built from three or more plies of waterproof material that is then alternated with hot tar that is then ballasted by a layer of smooth river stone. In the past, these types of roofs were generally made with tar paper but, in recent years, more-advanced materials such as fiberglass is being used. One of the primary advantages of the built-up flat roof option is that it is an excellent fire retardant and is an attractive for windows and decks. On top of that it is the cheapest of four roof varieties.
- Modified Bitumen: Unless you are directly involved in the roofing business, it is quite likely that you are not familiar with modified bitumen type roofs. They are a single-ply rolling roof option that is impregnated with a mineral-based wear surface. The added torch-down systems involve heating the adhesive as the material is unrolled. A1A Roofing & Home Improvement newer peel-and-stick systems are safer and easier to use. On top of that, the benefits of the light-colored mineral reflect heat and, as such, can reduce your energy bills. It is slightly more expensive than the built-up roof option but cheaper than other roofing options.
- Rubber Membrane: Rubber membrane is a truly durable and long-lasting material that is made from an inner tube. However, the advanced technology advances mean that it is engineered to resist damage from sunlight. The multifaceted nature of rubber membrane can be held together with fasteners. Other benefits include that the installation of this type of roofing material is relatively straightforward and is homeowner-friendly for our Staten Island customers. As well as that, it is highly resistant to tears and leaks are very easy to repair.
- PVC: One of the drawbacks of PVC is that despite being water-resistant for a number of years, it will not hold up to 10-15 years as a seamless roofing system can. That being said, this roofing material is highly reflective and extremely durable despite the weaknesses when it comes to long-term water resistance. It is also easy to install.
Commercial Roofing Services in Staten Island
Though we have “Home Improvement” in our company name, we also offer a wide variety of commercial roofing services. When we are contracted for a commercial roofing job, you have our guarantee to only use state-of-the-art roofing materials and top-rated engineering to meet your commercial needs.
A1A Roofing & Home Improvement can do any one of the following commercial roofing services for your business:
- Built-Up roofing systems
- EPDM roofing systems
- Modified bitumen roofing systems
- White membrane roofing systems
- Metal roofing systems
- Green roofing systems
In addition to the extensive roofing solutions we offer the Staten Island area, we are also proud to provide commercial roofing maintenance programs.
Even the best built roofs need a little TLC from time to time. Fortunately, commercial roofing maintenance is typically hassle-free and minimal. This is especially true for proactive business owners who trust routine quality workmanship to extend their roof’s lifespan.
A1A Roofing & Home Improvement is available for routine maintenance checkups on your roof as well as annual or bi-annual gutter cleaning. And because we don’t want to disrupt your business, we are happy to work around your schedule to minimize our presence.
Customers always come first at A1A Roofing & Home Improvement, so whatever your Staten Island roofing needs, we are always at your service. You wouldn’t have your car repaired by a mechanic you didn’t fully trust so why take chances with inferior roofing teams when the number one option in Staten Island is right her on your doorstep. We will stop at nothing to deliver the most effective and efficient roofing service for all our Staten Island customers. Contact us now to find out what we can do for you.
Of All the Roofing Companies Near Me in Staten Island, How Can I Be Sure A1A Roofing & Home Improvement Is the Best?
Whenever you’re dealing with a new roofing contractor, be sure to take a look at their past portfolio. Have any of your neighbors in your Staten Island neighborhood used the roofing contractor’s services before? What about local businesses? Can they recommend a roofing company to you?
Our dedication to customer satisfaction in our years in business here on Staten Island is what sets A1A Roofing & Home Improvement apart from the rest. We’ve helped dozens of homeowners and local businesses shore up their building’s structural integrity with an affordable and efficient roof repair. We’ve even performed full roof replacements for older homes, businesses, and new developments here.
But why take our word for it—our customers agree with us!
Our Five-Star Guarantee—Yelpers Agree!
With an unprecedented perfect five-star rating on both Google and Yelp, one thing is clear: A1A Roofing & Home Improvement does business a little differently than other roofing companies on Staten Island—and for the better!
Dozens of reviews praise our efficient service, our high-quality work, and our commitment to doing right by our customers. That’s what’s allowed A1A Roofing & Home Improvement to thrive in such a competitive industry.
Join our ranks of excited customers who got what they really wanted—a job WELL-DONE that didn’t cost an arm and a leg, even in one of the country’s busiest real estate markets—and call A1A Roofing & Home Improvement today!
Call TODAY for a Free Estimate!
Want to get an estimate TODAY for roofing work for your Staten Island commercial or residential property? Pick up the phone and dial our number right now—somebody friendly is waiting to answer your call!
We pride ourselves on our rapid response time. If you need your roof repaired or replaced soon, we do our best to get there and finish the work faster than the other guys.
For a free estimate, call today!